The other day, Clemence from Words&Dreams nominated me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Blog Award. Many, many thanks, Clemence! I love these posts, and I haven’t done one in a while.
- Display the award on your blog. ~ See my Blog Awards page!
- Announce your win with a post link the blogger who awarded you. ~ Once again, many thanks Clemence! Go check her out, everyone!
- Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award. ~ See below for my six nominees!
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
- Write seven interesting things about you.
Seven Interesting Things about Me
*Well, it’s up to you to decide if they are interesting or mind-numbingly dull!*
- I am planning to go to university in September to study English Literature with Creative Writing (if I meet my firm offer for the University of East Anglia) or English and American Literature (if I head to my insurance choice, the University of Kent.) I am incredibly excited!
- My favourite holiday destination is the Greek island of Halki. I went last year with my best friend and her family and I am desperate to return there.
- My favourite film of 2015 was ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’, and I fell completely in love with John Boyega’s character, Finn, and the adorable BB-8 – I would love a remote control BB-8!
- On the topic of films, my most-anticipated film for this year is (obviously) ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them’, but I’ve just seen the trailer for ‘Me Before You’, and that looks fantastic too!
- I am a big tennis fan (although I cannot play to save my life!) Beyond the British players (I’m patriotic, it goes without saying!) I am particularly fond of Stan Wawrinka and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in the men’s game and Belinda Bencic and Angelique Kerber in the women’s. I am also a huge fan of Jordanne Whiley in the wheelchair tennis.
- I am desperate for a pet cat or dog, but I can hardly get a pet while I’m in uni halls, and my brother does not like animals so we no longer have a family pet (we’ve had two rabbits and a gerbil previously) so that will have to wait until I have a place of my own.
- I’d call myself a bit of a musician – it’s not up to me to say how good I am, but I adore singing and playing guitar, piano or violin, and I have written a song or two, alongside my GCSE Music piano compositions, which I was extremely proud of. Despite all of this, I’ve never been good at reading sheet music – I taught myself to play piano and guitar, and because of that, I haven’t actually had to read sheet music since my violin lessons aged 10.
There we have it: seven (debatably) interesting facts about me. My fabulous nominees are
Shealea from That Bookshelf Bitch (an honorary ‘I know you don’t like writing these things but I’m gonna tag you because you deserve it, with no requirement to do the tag’ thing!)
and of course Mallory from Leaning Tower of Tomes
If you’ve already done this before, sorry (I’m always late to the party!) If not, then it’s your turn, guys!