I know, I have taken an impromptu three-week break. I have one excuse: exam prep. Yes, work has been getting on top of me (I say, writing this so as to put off writing some coursework) and I have slowed down both on reading and writing reviews. Hopefully, I will be able to get back into the habit of posting soon. I do have to say that the number of posts I write will be slowing down until June – the end of the exam season – as I am trying to eradicate all excuses and distractions to stop me from revising, however I should in theory still be posting more than I have been this disappointing month.
As it is now two-thirds of the way through March, it seems stupid writing a February wrap-up and March TBR now (not that I ever stick to those anyway!), so what I will do instead is post a quick list of everything I have finished since my last post early this month, with my ratings for them. Reviews for a few of these may pop up at some point, although it is rather unlikely, I am afraid:
- ‘Homecoming’ by Kass Morgan – 4 stars
- ‘Animal Farm’ by George Orwell – 4.5 stars (rounded to 5)
- ‘Pride and Prejudice’ by Jane Austen – 4 stars
- ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream’ by William Shakespeare – 3.25 stars (rounded to 3)
- ‘Finnikin of the Rock’ by Melina Marchetta – 3.5 stars (rounded to 3)
- ‘The 100 Most Pointless Things in the World’ by Alexander Armstrong and Richard Osman – 4 stars
- ‘Night Train’ by Martin Amis – 2.5 stars (rounded to 3)
So thanks for actually still reading this, and I really do not intend to take another three or so weeks away from this blog any time soon.