Hiya! I have the pleasure of being nominated for another blog award, courtesy of the lovely Nina from Words That Flow Like Water, so many thanks to her! I love doing these posts, so I’m going to jump right in with it!
1) The nominee shall display the respective logo on her blog and link to the blogger that has nominated her.
2) The nominee shall nominate fifteen bloggers she admires, by linking to their blogs and informing them about the nomination.
3) The nominee has to answer the following questions.
1) Once again, thanks to Nina (definitely check her blog out, it’s fab!) As for the logo, it’s already the featured image, but here it is again:
2) Nominate 15 bloggers… well, I’ve already nominated many of these people for one of the other two blog awards I have done recently, and sorry if you’ve already done the post – I lose track of who has and who hasn’t!
- Who is your favourite public figure? – I’m usually very indifferent when it comes to public figures, and I wouldn’t say I have a ‘favourite’ so much as some that I have more respect for than others; I don’t idolise them as if they are something special – as often they are either just as ‘normal’ as you or me, or they let fame get to their head and become an idiot – so they have to be very deserving of my respect in the same way that a ‘normal’ person would have to be. After a lot of debate, I choose Stephen Hawking – in the face of a life-threatening medical condition, he did not let anything stop him from what he believed in. He is undeniably one of the biggest-profile (and arguably one of the best) scientists we have seen, and I have a great deal of respect for him and his work.
- What do you like most? – This is such a hard one! I’m going to go down the route of ‘what do you like to do most?’ rather than overcomplicating it with emotions and relationships, so I’ll be boring and say reading.
- Do you follow trends? – God, no. I’m always miles behind when it comes to trends. I just do what suits me, and disregard what everyone else is doing.
- What do you do when someone gets angry? – At me or not? If it’s not at me and they are being reasonable, I back them up or calm them down. If it’s not at me and they are being unreasonable, I tend not to get involved, or tell them to stop being stupid. If it is at me and they are being reasonable I accept it and try to calm them logically, and if it is at me and they are being unreasonable (or if it is my parents) I usually get very angry back, but that isn’t too often.
- What have you loved most? – To pick an object, or to go for the conventional approach of family/friends? I’m gonna be boring and say that the ‘thing’ I’ve loved the most in my life is family/friends.
- What quality do you admire most? – This is hard for me, as I tend to value a group of qualities rather than a specific one, but I’d say the quality I most admire is a lack of prejudice. I have the world of respect for people who hold no preconceptions over another and only take into account the solid facts, rather than assumptions.
That’s it! Thanks again to Nina, and also thanks to you for reading!